Atomic Leagues Terms of Service
By using the atomicleague.com web site (“Service”), a service of Atomic Leagues software, LLC (“Atomic Leagues”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Atomic Leagues reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.atomicleagues.com/help/terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Atomic Leagues prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Atomic Leagues cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Atomic Leagues cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Cancellation and Termination
- Atomic Leagues, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Atomic Leagues service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- Atomic Leagues reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Atomic Leagues reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Although the Service is currently free, at some point in the future it may become a paid Service. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly and/or yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Atomic Leagues site (www.atomicleagues.com) or the Service itself.
- Atomic Leagues shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.